Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rachel Maddow takes on Virginia's Bob McDonnell (video)

Virginia state welcome signImage via Wikipedia

File this one under "It's our own damn fault". Once again Virginia is a national laughing stock and our duly elected homophobic leaders are the target of Rachel Maddow's insightful commentary in a piece she calls "Christianist ignorance revives discrimination in Virginia"

I don't know about you guys, but I am ashamed and embarrassed by the lack of backbone among Virginia's Democrats and Independents. 




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering how many GLBTQI individuals in Virginia are aware of what our new Governor has done...so far. This video needs the complete light of day...as much as possible. I did not realize some of the details of these events etc..I am outraged,angry...and use whatever explicatives you wish.

    ReplyDelete